söndag 10 april 2011

Dedicated to all my friends

Why I'm writing this post in English is because I have englishspeaking friends and want them too to understand this. 
I heard this one song called "My Friend" by Plus One. I'll quote the chorus 'cause that's exactly what I feel towards my friends.

My friend
We have been through so much
And you have been my Godsend
With your sure and steady love
My friend
You know I will be there
If you ever need
'Cause you've always
Been a friend to me



Your existence is just something so important for me. No one survives without real friends, and I am no exception. My friends have formed me to who I am and I hope I can affect your lives positively too. I always try to do what I think is best for you, whether you like it or not. 
Let's continue this journey on earth together. 
I will pray the Lord will keep you safe


God bless you my wonderful friends <3





8 kommentarer:

  1. You have a real poetic talent :)
    Im glad I have you as a friend. I'll always be here for you, and I'll always walk alongside you. Not always in body, but always in spirit

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awww Johanna! Tack ^^ Ja älskar dig super mycke o e super glad att du e mina kompis,granne o dessutom småkusin! Luuuuv yah <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. You're the poet here x)
    It's always better to walk with a friend than alone :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Luuv yah too Chanette sötis ^^ Va sku man göra utan en knase som du x)

    SvaraRadera
  5. vau johanna ja blir rörd :') du e ooooerhört vikti för mej o ja tycker så om o va me dej! de härlit o veta att du finns där för mej <3

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awww ^^
    You do know that's reciprocal right :O?
    Hmm... and just in case you don't know what "reciprocal" means, it means that it's the exact same, but then from my side towards you.
    And cool, you have a blog :D
    *stalks your blog*

    SvaraRadera
  7. De finns ingen orsak vafö ja int sku vara heller, sötnos <3 :D

    SvaraRadera
  8. And Robbie: Now I learnt a new word a again :3 And I'm very happy to know that people are there for me too ^^ And oh yeah, keep stalking >:D

    SvaraRadera