onsdag 3 augusti 2011

Making me happy

Imma write this in English again just for fun (and so Robbie can understand it just in case he reads this). I was in a kinda bad mood yesterday and my throat hurt so bad :( Fortunately there's this one person I always can trust makes me happy :) Yes, I'm talking about Robbie since I already mentioned him. He cheered up my day so I wanted make him happy too :)) Firstly I made him a video with the lyrics to "Kom och ta mig långt härifrån" because he likes that song and a lyricvideo isn't found on youtube. (Why am I actually writing this in English? I guess he already knows I made that video ;P). Then I also did something else I can't write about yet. He will find out what it is in a few days ;)
So yeah, THANK YOU Robbie for being my sunlight ^^

(I also want to thank another person who may have answered no to a question, making me slightly disappointed, but you did it with smileys, and I appreciate them almost more than if you had answered yes ;))

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar