söndag 31 juli 2011

A week with wonderful friends

I have to write this post in English to make it easier for my dear Dutch friend to understand it (although he's pretty good a Swedish by now ;))

So,
last Friday (22.7) me, Eccu and Gabi went to the airport to meet Robbie, our friend from Holland (I could have written that in Swedish since he probably already knows he's from there :D). We were about to spend a whole week with him. We visited all of our homes (Mostly we slept in our caravan) and he got to meet our parents. I guess they all liked him. He was good at talking with them at least :D

We also went to Helsinki, a BBQ party, the "beach" in Kalkstrand and visited several other friends.

What I liked the most were the nightly discussions and the random inside jokes and expressions we came up with. A lot of "comeuptions" indeed ;)
I also discovered a new side of myself... Gabi and Robbie should know ;D

The weird and random sentences we said a lot still remain in my head
"Stop mocking me!"
"Stop it!"
"Topic"
"I like it"
"Comedician"
and of course
"tussenstop" and "toepassing" :D

It was a great week indeed! I love all of you so much and now I miss you Robbie. Be back soon <3

2 kommentarer: