måndag 19 september 2011

Love will find a way

Varje gång jag ser dig exploderar det nånting inom mig
Det räcker att du ler mot mig så kapitulerar jag

I know
Love will find a way
Any where we go
I'm home
If you are there beside me


Cover my eyes, cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie
It can't be true, that I'm losing you
The sun can not fall from the sky

So lie to me once again
And tell me everything will be alright
Lie to me once again
And ask yourself before we say goodbye
Well goodbye
Was it worth it in the end...



I would do anything for us to remain
'Cause I know that we can make it last
To be true, I don't wanna lose you


It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now


Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why, I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

Holes in and around me I keep falling back into
Holes dig in and surround me
God knows what I'm gonna do
To fill in these holes left by you
Left by you


So I travelled back down that road
Wish he'd come back, no one knows
I realized, yeah
It was only just a dream

Love will find a way...


(Ja, det här är delar av sånger, inte mina dikter)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar